Is the Federal Reserve really doing such a bad job… or does it actually do exactly what it’s supposed to do, but the average American is in the dark about what that is?
In this explosive video, Casey Summit speaker G. Edward Griffin, author of The Creature from Jekyll Island, talks about the Fed’s real role in the US economy and why – contrary to common belief – it is not this banking cartel’s mission to act in the best interest of the American public.
Hear the full details of what G. Edward Griffin believes is the true endgame for the United States and the Western world – plus, listen to 27 other experts and find out how to invest, survive, and thrive in an economy weighed down by government meddling, cronyism, and financial fraud. Click here for more.
- So Long, US Dollar As World’s Reserve Currency
- Bank Runs Can’t Happen- Right?
- Is Bernanke Stuck in a Housing Time Warp?
- Trends: Gold Buying to Resume & FED to Double Balance Sheet Again
- Interview with David Stockman
Resources from Amazon:
- End the Fed
- The Case Against the Fed
- The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve
- The Secrets of the Federal Reserve